Payroll & Compensation Officer
As a Payroll & Compensation Officer, you’re responsible for keeping track of all company’s payroll information. This way, you ensure that the information is kept up to date and accurate at the end of the pay period. You will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- The company works with an Attentia payroll system. You will run the payroll process from A to Z.
- You ensure the activities of the daily operational management within the department Payroll, Comp. & Ben.
- Your practical knowledge of social legislation is accurate and up to date. Consequently, you are the internal specialist and you formulate advice and recommendations on topics who are related to HR and payroll. Nevertheless, you are eager to learn en you keep yourself constantly informed on developments within your field of expertise.
- In collaboration with the HR Director, you initiate and coordinate projects within the field of Payroll, Comp. & Ben, including Benefits Motivation Plan, Internation Employment, etc.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor’s degree HR or Payroll and you have at least 4 years experience in general HR Administration.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch/French and a good knowledge of English.
- You are familiar with MS and have worked with payroll software before.
- Your knowledge of the Belgian social legislation is up to date.
- You have an entrepreneurial personality and you are analytical, accurate and efficient.
Our client is one of the global leaders in the distribution of premium and luxury vehicles. This company is an official distributor of vehicles, accessories and spare parts for Belgium, but also for Luxembourg.
- You will be part of the HR Team that consists of 2 HR Business Partners and a HR Assistant. You will be reporting to the HR Director.
- As Payroll & Compensation Officer, you will be responsible of the payroll administration of 235 employees (PC 200, PC 112 and PC 307).
- You will be offered a competitive salary based on experience. You also enjoy countless additional legal benefits, including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, insurance, etc.
Talentus is the HR expert for all medium-sized businesses. Our enthusiast co-workers recruit talents who will meet adequately our clients’ expectations and needs.Direct solliciteren E-mail deze vacature Bel Aurélie Dolens