- As Marketing Analyst you lead and conduct deep research with observational voice of customer (OVOC) to understand articulated and unarticulated needs.
- Lead organizing available market data and internal data (financials, CRM, etc.) to augment customer research
- Develops insights into actionable plans (collaboratively) for the greater team.
- Characterize the customer outcomes into segments with size, growth rates and industry dynamics.
- Assess total value chain including ecosystems and chains outside of or adjacent to filtration.
- Monitor the organization’s market share(s) and competitors specifically in connected solutions.
- Work with technical teams to reconcile customer outcomes to technical solutions.
- Maintain a pulse of and record of leading trends in connected/IoT solutions.
- Understand ecosystems and relationships within the market and how new values change these
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business or related field and minimum 5 years professional experience.
- Experience turning market research into actionable plans.
- You have experience as Marketing Analyst.
- Experience using outcome based or needs first principles and tools.
- Working knowledge or experience with connected consumer or industrial products.
- As Marketing Analyst you ar abel to travel up to 50%.
For our client, located in Leuven, we’re looking for a marketing analyst.
We offer you a challenging job with potential for growth in an international company.
You can also count on a nice salary package including benefits
Talentus is a recruitment enterprise in full growth and strives to become the HR expert of medium-sized companies.
Our team is focused on recruiting qualified candidates aiming a permanent employment. Talentus handles the HR needs of its customers in a professional and ethical manner.
Discover the possibilities that Talentus can offer you and contact us.