As an online sales specialist, the e-commerce manager is responsible for developing the brand’s sales on the Internet in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France and the UK.
He or she can rely on the company’s e-commerce site, its presence on social networks, the relay on other merchant sites or sites that influence the purchasing behaviour of the customers he or she targets, social networks and Google (SEO+Ads). It is at the crossroads of the web (technical), marketing and sales professions.
Implementation and management of e-commerce tools.
Define the e-commerce strategy, monitoring and reporting
- Establish an online strategy according to the budget and the strategies for other channels (especially resellers
- Monitor the effectiveness of your actions (dashboards) and report to management
- Monitor competitors’ practices, new online promotion methods and price levels
Optimise Internet presence
- Generate more traffic on the site via referencing actions (free and/or paid), the development of partnerships, the implementation of campaigns, the purchase of banners, the sending of emailings…
- Animating online communities (community management) on the company’s social networks, user forums, etc.
- Understanding of the ecosystem of suppliers, their strategies and practices
- Have a good knowledge of the web optimization and e-commerce tools/technics
- Experience in SME
- Know how to analyse the commercial potential of a product (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks)
- Know how to organise a competitive intelligence (market analysis, competitive positioning, strengths and weaknesses in relation to competitors, etc.)
- Know how to manage an operational marketing project by managing any subcontractors
- Be able to develop a network of contacts in the field of activity
- Develop and implement a sales action plan
- Know how to organise an online product promotion (social networks, e-commerce)
- Know how to manage the traffic and the transformation rate of your website with the appropriate tools (Google analytics, etc.)
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Ability to listen actively to understand the request, needs and motivations of the interlocutor (internal/external client or collaborator)
- Be proactive (in solving problems detected, in relation to requests from customers or line managers)
- Have a sense of service (reception, proactivity in providing information, responsiveness to requests, etc.)
- Develop relationships based on trust (internal/external clients, suppliers or employees)
- Be able to adapt to different environments, products and customers
Our client, is specialised in electronic equipments, and is actively searching for a E-Commerce Manager.
Talentus offer :
- Opportunity to join a top & quality brand
- Full time contract
- Attractive package based on candidate experience
Intéressé par cette superbe offre ? Ne tardez plus et postulez !
Talentus is the growing HR expert for medium-sized companies. Our teams focus on the recruitment and selection of qualified candidates. We look after your needs in a transparent and professional manner.
Come and discover the possibilities that Talentus can offer you!Direct solliciteren E-mail deze vacature Bel Mathilde Simillion