Industrial buyer (FR/EN)
As an industrial buyer, you are responsible of ensuring the availability of the technical products range needed to meet the clients satisfaction and the company standards in terms of quality, price and deadline.
Your responsibilites for this position are the following :
- You identify the technical supply needs of the company
- You prospect, and analyse the supplier and product market
- You develop tenders to suppliers and analyse their responses
- You negotiate the price and delivrery times with the suppliers
- You work ont the elaboration and the correction of the tarifs and prices
- You supervise the registering and the follow up of the orders to suppliers.
- You evaluate the suppliers and products and suggest ways of improvements
For this position, you must have :
- A master’s degree in industrial / civil engineering or a technical bachelor (electromechanics, mechanics)
- A knowledge in the steel industry
- A 2 to 5 years experience in an industrial environment as an industrial buyer
- You are able to read technical plans and to spot errors on it
- You speak both french en english fluently
- You master the SAP programs or MS dynamics
- You are autonomous, motivated, stress resistant
- You are open to travel abroad (10% of the time)
Our partner, an international company based in Nivelles is looking for an industrial buyer who will be in regular contact with their spanish department.
Do you have a first experience as a buyer in the industry? Are you passionned by the negociation, price analysis and the day to day contact with the suppliers?
If so, do not hesitate to apply!
Our partner offers you a multi-skilled position in a very special field !
Are you interested in this offer? Do not hesitate to apply !
A propos de nous
The HR experts of Talentus put you in contact with your next employer. Those passioned specialists are generally working of belgian small businesses. Their missions? Pick the best talents and find you a job that suits your expectations!Postuler pour cet emploi E-mail ce travail Call Mathieu Roelandt